Friday, February 25, 2011

NTRPGCon - 2011

It's official.  The boy and I are going to the North Texas RPG Convention in June.  Here's a little blurb about it from the website:

"The NTRPG Con focuses on old-school Dungeons & Dragons gaming (OD&D, 1E, 2E, or Basic/Expert) as well as any pre-1999 type of RPG produced by the classic gaming companies of the 70s and 80s (TSR, Chaosium, FGU, FASA, GDW, etc). We also support retro-clone or simulacrum type gaming that copies the old style of RPGs (Swords & Wizardry, Castles & Crusades, and others)."

Guests attending are:

"Erol Otus, Rob Kuntz, Jason Braun, Tim Kask, Dennis Sustare, Steve Winter, Frank Mentzer, Paul Jaquays, Steve Marsh, Jim Ward"

I am quite pumped.  Anyone else round here going?

- Ark

5 comments:

  1. I am paid for and have my e-ticket.

    Perhaps we will bump into each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ark. It's a little after midnight here and Tim just ordered me your collection. I'll let you know when it arrives.

    Enjoy your convention. Hope you and Timeshadows bump in to each other. That'd be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodf blog, I wait for next post.

    + followed:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I live in the same city as the con I really hope I can make it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Timeshadows Oh cool. Hopefully we will. Just look for Dr. Evil and Mini-me and that should be me and the boy. No cosplay. That's just how we dress.

    @Whisk - Thank you so much. You knwo, finally, after all these years, ya'll have made me into a bona-fide professional writer. Wow. Woot!

    @husar - Thanks. You keep reading em and I'll keep writing em.

    @Zanazaz - Same city as the con, eh? Hmm. I think we need to sit down and talk. :)

    - Ark

    ReplyDelete