Thursday, February 3, 2011

Of My Heart Now Baby

First off, I'd like to apologize.  I am deeply sorry for getting a Carly Simon song stuck in everybody's head.  I'd like to rectify the situation by installing some Janice into your ear.  Go on.  Take a listen. I'll be here when you get back.

Don't you feel better now?  Good.

Now I'd like to welcome The Boy, my son, to the world of Blogging.  He has crafted a blog entitled Most Impressive and it is impressive . . . most impressive.  He even mentioned D&D so he's pretty much an OSR Blogger now.  So go on over and say "Hi" if you so desire.  He is currently doing the 'happy dance' upon learning that school will be closed again tomorrow.  The fourth day in a row.  Somebody please save me.

And the picture?  That's an actual photo of him.  Okay, not really.  I drew an avatar for him when Fairly Odd Parents was all the rage. Looks just like him though.  Still.

Oh, and I am so pumped about this Advanced Dungeons and Dragons Episode of Community coming up tonight (whatever the heck Community is.)  Yeah!  Chevy Chase!  And a drow!  Less yeah!

- Ark

7 comments:

  1. Great picture. Also I laughed at the, somebody please save me. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ark. Just checked it out. Most Impressive, indeed. Great great stuff. Loved it and joined.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super cool! My kiddo was bugging me to help him start a kid's D&D blog for himself as well, I'll have to show him.

    Oh, and Regdar has a cooler design than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regdar does have a cooler design that Beedo. :D

    And nice avatar design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Whisk - Thanks for taking a peek. He's really happy with the messages.

    @Beedo - It's pretty simple. The boy got it quicker than I did - and I was a web programmer for years. Actually, that is probably my problem. Dang new-fangled simplified things making things harder.

    @Trey - Aw - poor Beedo. It's not less cool. It's more . . . Zen. Yeah, that's it. :)

    - Ark

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you see the Kiss (adult content), person that joined yours and his blog?

    ReplyDelete