Friday, March 25, 2011

Old School Rocks!

I've had this picture in my head for a couple of months now, and it was finally time to get it out.  It pretty much looks exactly like what I imagined, which is a first.  It's done with a black Sharpie on cheap copier paper and cleaned up/colored with Paint.net. Click on the image to see a wallpaper sized version in case you want to impress your computer.

It's yours.  I give it to the community.  Do with it what you will.  Spindle.  Fold.  Mutilate.  Clean out your ear wax with it.  Roll it up in your pipe and smoke it.  Print it out for hand outs at GenCon.  Put it on t-shirts.  Replace the flag of your local municipality with it.  You know, whatever.  ;)

If you want a 600 dpi non-colored version, just ask.

- Ark

23 comments:

  1. You Rock!

    Now we need some cool animated shorts with catchy jingles.

    "Dungeon dungeon, what's your function?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice.

    And thumbs up to Risus Monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Any chance of seeing a d30 version?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome. I LOVE IT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. I will post at www.digitalorc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Step 1. Open Cafe Press account.
    Step 2. Offer this on a t-shirt.
    Step 3. Mega-profit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @All-a-Ya'll Thanks for the awesome responses. Makes me smile and stuff.

    @Risus - You do realize you have to finish what you just started, don't you? I need closure on "Dungeon dungeon, what's your function?"

    @Spawn - Yeah yeah, you got it already. :)

    @Dylan - I see it there. SO COOL!

    @Sniderman - Hmmmmmmmmmmm. You know, I am really interested in wandering through a gaming convention with a Old School Rocks! t-shirt on, and I was kinda hoping someone could make some t-shirts so I could buy a couple. But if I can do that myself . . . hmmmmmmmm. I'll have to go check it out. Thanks. :)

    - Ark

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude. Inspired. Right-click-save-as!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Holly! Hey - waitaminute! You are not Holly! You are Gorgonmilk with a fake ID! Where did you little skull head go?

    - Ark

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so not a lyricist but I'll do many darndest to come up with something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Risus - Thanks man. That song will NOT get out of my head. I'm counting on you. You're my only hope.

    - Ark

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for this! I believe our gaming club WILL put it on t-shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Old Dragoon - That is awesome. BTW, I've got a higher resolution file up at http://www.rpgfiles.org/users/studioarkhein/OldSchoolRocks_d20_600dpi_color.png which would probably be better for printing.

    Post pictures if ya'll do! :)

    - Ark

    ReplyDelete