Thursday, March 10, 2011

OSR Hot Elf Chick Artistic Challenge

I'm thinking there should probably be one.  Yanno, some sort of competition.  With fabulous prizes donated by wonderful people.  And rules.  And house rules too.

Maybe not just art, but awards for some actual gaming CONTENT as well.   Or is that asking too much?

- Ark

PS I swear this thing is getting out of hand. ;)

PSS - Hmm, the more I think of it, the more this sounds like a good idea - no, not the 'artistic elf challenge' specifically, but an 'awards show' for OSR content.  We could call them the Elfies. People could rent tuxedo t-shirts.  Some guy would even be there taking pictures with his I-phone.  Talk about Glamor.

5 comments:

  1. what we really need is female cut shirts that say "Welcome to the OSR" across the front, and a whole bunch of ladies to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised more people didn't jump on this idea. Not that I'm a contender, but we all like recognition and I, for one, think it'd be a neat system to set up. An award system that is; OSR awards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pierce - I'll always agree to that.

    @Dylan - Ah well, everything has a time and a season. The idea of an OSR awards banquet evidently should not brought up while a hot elf chick meme is going on. :)

    Well, at least I planted a seed. Perhaps the idea will grow with time.

    - Ark

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am 101% behind @Pierce's idea. A sea of hot chicks to wear our shirts and hand out Elfies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @M.S. - Hey, if it's good enough for the Oscars, it's good enough for the Elfies. :)

    - Ark

    ReplyDelete