Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Old School Rocks! World Tour

A Childhood Dream . . .
Joseph Browning of Expeditious Retreat Press contacted me last night about using the Old School Rocks logo.  Since I gave the logo away to all-a-ya'll last month, he didn't have to ask, but it was very nice of him anyway.

He's wanting to use in for t-shirt logos and booth images at the OSRG booth at Gen Con.

Hot.

Frikkin.

Damn.

They've got quite a ginormous booth this year due to a Gen Con scholarship (or something like that) and need to pimp it out big time.  Spinning hubs caps, suicide doors, and a diamond grill.  You know, that kind of thing.  They needs help. Go buy a t-shirt form them!

I'm so pleased!  Okay, not pleased.  Head explodingly wowed.  If someone could figure out how to get them stacks of the t-shirts to sell directly at the booth, I think that would be way cool.  I'm not making any money out of this.  I just want to get the world out and reanimate some grognards or cook up some grognardlings.

By the way, Old School Renaissance Group consists of Black Blade Publishing, Brave Halfling Publishing, Expeditious Retreat Press, Frog God Games, Goblinoid Games, Henchman Abuse, Lamentations of the Flame Princess, Pacesetter Games & Simulations, Sine Nomine Publishing.

That's quite a list of rock stars there! Oh, and some metal dude too.

When I was 11, Gen Con was my Mecca.  I never got to paint my donkey orange and go on Hajj, but at least this time I am going in spirit. 


Boo! :)

- Ark

9 comments:

  1. You 'rock' pretty well yrself.

    Thanks, again, for doing it in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spinning hub caps. I should thought of that one... :) Thanks for the great logo, man. I think it's the bees knees (at least I think that's what the kids these days say).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a great logo - congrats! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very cool. And also, nice that he asked even though it's for everyone. Best get my chicken in the oven before the Meat Shield comes home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great logo. I was just wondering if you knew how a bill was made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Whisk - Yes, Joseph seems to be a really nice guy.

    @Joseph - Ears burning yet? :)

    @biopunk - No problem. How did the 'thing' with the 'thing' work? You know, that 'thing?'

    @Matt - Thanks kindly!

    @Meat Shield - Please see this for reference: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEJL2Uuv-oQ ;)

    - Ark

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm the one who posted the logo on my Facebook page that Joe then saw. :)

    I'll be picking up one of those shirts for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The logo is on Facebook now? How cool! That explains the mysterious 'facebook.com' referrals in the stats. :) Thanks!

    - Ark

    ReplyDelete