Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Calamity Clam Has a New Home

I know you were worried.  Fretting, even.  After loosing the OSR Links to Wisdom logo completion to the Temple of Smartness image, Calamity Clam had no home.  Lucky for that troublesome bivalve, the Jovial Priest came snooping around image orphanage, and adopted Calamity.  Now the clam, or oyster, or whatever the heck it is, is the pimp - I mean spokesperson - for a new project, the Old School Adventure Guide

It looks like a really cool project.  For the life of me, I can't think of anything to write for it, though I'd like to.  I guess I just need to ruminate on the mission statement.  It's a pretty broad scope, so you'd think I'd be thinking of things right and left.  Maybe my brain will kick in soon.  I just picked up the Dungeoneer's Survival Guide - all because of the Jovial Priest.  That's like the second time I've bought the book that I've declared worthless countless times - but JP taught me otherwise.  It's nifty!

I'm really happy this image I drew is finally getting used for something.  I really want to see it in a hardback book somewhere.  That would be cool.  So get to working on the Old School Adventure Guide!  You know, for Calamity's sake.

;)

- Ark

2 comments: