Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Geek Pride Day

I had no idea that I had a whole day

  1. The right to be even geekier.
  2. The right to not leave your house.
  3. The right to not like football or any other sport.
  4. The right to associate with other nerds.
  5. The right to have few friends (or none at all).
  6. The right to have as many geeky friends as you want.
  7. The right to be out of style.
  8. The right to show off your geekiness.
  9. The right to take over the world.

 - Ark


  1. Im a geek and proud of it!!

  2. Fly that Freak Flag. Or I guess, I should correct myself and write, fly that Geek Flag!

  3. I'm going to choose to exercise only some of those rights, but I support others right to the full 9.

  4. @Zombie - Yeah!

    @Whisk - I'll fly my freaky nerdy geek flag - how's that? :)

    @Trey - Yeah - like #3 - I'm down with the whole football thing. Now. Not in high school though. It took years for me to appreciate people running into each other. :)

    - Ark