Monday, May 16, 2011

House Rulz


I recently bumped into a cartoonist named Ed Chase.  He had been working on a comic strip based on a group of role players, and happened to have a couple in his back pocket that he let me see.  (When I saw 'bumped into' and 'back pocket,' I mean that all electronically, of course.)

I liked them so much I began harassing Ed continuously about posting them somewhere that others could see them - almost to the point of him filing a lawsuit against me.  I figured Blogger would be a good place to start - it's free and has people who play role playing games RIGHT THERE READY TO READ STUFF AT THE DROP OF A HAT.  You know who you are.

The comic strip is called House Rulz.  His name is Ed.  The comic and blog are at http://houserulzcomicstrip.blogspot.com/.

Go say hi and enjoy!

- Ark

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! I'm excited to see where he goes with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the Plug. I hope you guys like the strip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Taketoshi - No problem. Keep on watching. :)

    @House - No prob.

    - Ark

    ReplyDelete