Friday, July 15, 2011

Vayniris Snow

I did a little sketch of Vayniris - the city that I mentioned in my Re-skinning Vornheim post.  In one part of the planet, it's a somewhat dreary, cloudy day.  In another part, it's a winter wonderland.  Luckily, georgraphy doesn't stop - or even slow down -Vayniris streets. :)

Click the city to see it bigger.

I can't quite draw Zak's sprawling mutant tower things yet - just plain, boring Germanic half-timber affairs.  I'll work on it.  But not this week-end.  It's the Boy's birthday weekend - and we just got back from the LEGO store - so it's time to build.. :)

- Ark

9 comments:

  1. To The Boy: "Happy birthday from me and C..":D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish the Boy a Happy Birthday from me and may your joint Lego builds be the stuff of Most Impressive blogability!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that pic - feels like the beginning of a good animated adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too just picked up Vornheim and posted a review on my blog. It's a fantastic supplement. Can't wait to get my hardcover. Nice job on the map there too and happy b'day to the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like that drawing. Happy birthday to the boy, and enjoy the lego-builds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pic. Like Ze_bulette says, it makes me think of animation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @all - Thank you very much for the kind words on the picture. The Boy says thanks. He's already finished all of the LEGO sets now, and he's playing 'Airplane Crash During a ZOMBOCALYSE.' Much fun. I should figure out how to incorporate dice. :)

    - Ark

    ReplyDelete