Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bloodspurt

image by Nathan M. Rosario 
I am working on my character for the Pathfinder game I'm going to be playing with the Boy, who is playing a Goth halfling sorcerer with a tiny dragon familiar.

My character is, well, just check him out -

Name: Bloodspurt

Race: Half-orc
Class: Paladin
Alignment: Lawful Good

STR: 15
DEX: 13
CON: 14
INT: 8
WIS: 16
CHR: 19

I am seriously considering making him blond with an appearance identical to Fabio. I don't think I am going to be able to stop laughing throughout the entire campaign.  Dear god I'm going to be annoying.  The other players are going to kill me while I'm sleeping.

- Ark

10 comments:

  1. I love the Fabio visual... Sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see this guy in combat

    "Not the face! Not the face!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Nice, sounds like it will be hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabio knows you, dragon. Fabio shall slay you, beast. Because I am Fabio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the kind words about Bloodspurt the somewhat mentally slow but very pretty half-orc. Just to clarify - I didn't do the art. No - I did the horribly photo-shopped green Fabio image in the next post. Yeah.

    I finally hunted down the guy who did the art - Nathan M. Rosario. He does some absolutely wonderful stuff, having galleries on DeviantArt and Elfwood.

    Check him out:

    http://nmrosario.deviantart.com/art/Half-Orc-Paladin-117156360
    http://www.elfwood.com/~nmros/Half-Orc.3090280.html

    - Ark

    ReplyDelete