Monday, August 15, 2011

Pundit Larva

Well, looking at the followers number over there - to the right - down a bit - no - more down - yeah - there - I have achieved OSR Blogger level of Pundit. I do believe that this is not an actual good thing, but an indication that I am a type of demon from Hades that talks too much.

I would write up some stats for the Pundit Larva, but - yeah, I'm lazy.  You know, come to think of it, I've never even paid the Joesky tax.  Not once.  When Joesky finds out, I fear I will be severely brawled.  I am truly, deeply ashamed.

In other news, the artist who did that baby Huey worm dude is quite awesome.  He's TK Miller, and you can check out his stuff over on DeviantArt.  My only issue is that, to my knowledge, he is not making 25mm minis.

Thanks for reading!

- Ark

7 comments:

  1. Hey, you're twice my level. Can you please throw some followers my way? I need a good powerleveling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I do believe that this is . . . an indication that I am a type of demon from Hades that talks too much."

    Or that you're possess a "scepter of the scribe," an "amulet of authorship" or a "wand of writing" that makes your words entertain and enthrall every reader that comes to your page. :)

    Nice larva by TK Miller btw, kind of a "Jabba the Blogger" vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations...I guess. Pundit larva would make a great monster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he looks like an angry little turd. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. +Zombie I agree! That thing is just disturbing to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Erin Palette - HEAR YE, HEAR YE! ALL GOODE FOLKKES PLEASE HASTEN TO THAT MOST PHANTASMAGAPHORIC OF BLOGS, FULL OF RHYTHMICAL LURKING, MS. PALATTE, ESQ.'S OWN LURKINGRHYTHMICALLY.BLOGSPOT.COM. COME SEE THE MACHINE GUN TOTING TECHNICOLOR PONIES DANCE UNDER A SKY FILLED WITH SEARING POSITIVE ENERGY. ADMISSION IS INEXPENSIVE. THE PRICE - ONE SOUL. IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE YOUR OWN.

    So Erin, that should send scads of potential followers your way in droves. You are welcome. ;p

    @Bard - Well thank you. I think I Sceptre of Slashing Slushpiles +1 would come in more handy though. :)

    @Trey - You know, it probably would. The Pundit Larva will talk your ear off. Literally. MOOHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

    @Zombie - Oh shit - you are right!

    @The Happy Whisk - Thaks. Oh, I voted for your homies in the food thingy, btw.

    @matt jackson - +matt jackson. You know, I am going to have to prepend PLUS to people's names in daily speech. I'll do it until someone gets it. :)

    - Ark

    ReplyDelete