Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Vayniris Anthology Project Writing Guide

Wow.  My whole brain hurts.  I finally completed a rough draft of the Vayniris Anthology Project Writing Guide.  For those interested and have an email address that I could find - you should have it in your email now.

Some of you - like Jeremy and and Taketoshi - I couldn't find contact info.  Well, other than spamming your blogs with the pdf.  Comment here with your email, or grab my email from that blogger profile thing and email me your email so that I can email you the email.  Yeah.  Did I mention that my brain hurts? ;)

And for anyone else interested in submitting a story for the Vayniris Anthology Project, let me know and I'll get you the Writer's Guide.

- Ark (off to do copy-editing for Christian's awesome Freecity of Haldane!  Woot!)


  1. My email is jduncan24601 at gee mayle daht cawm.

  2. Read it already. Great stuff. I've sent you a short synopsis of a story idea. Please let me know what you think.

  3. I know exactly how this guy feels. lol.

  4. I'd love to take a shot at writing for it. You can get me at inquisitorks on the gmails.

  5. shaun doc m doc haskins art gmail doc com


  6. Only dipped into it yet - very impressive!

  7. @christian - NP

    @Jeremy Duncan - Cool - thanks.

    @Dangerous Brian - Thanks - done.

    @Zombie - Yeah - he's hurting. :)

    @Commissar Carrie - Very cool. You should have it now.

    @Taketoshi - You too.

    @The Jovial Priest - Thanks!

    - Ark