Monday, December 12, 2011

Naked Ponies!

Okay, not naked, but here is the original My Little Portal Ponies image without all that text.  I figure that other people can probably make it funnier than me.  Feel free to make word balloons, insert bad jokes, and spread bronie RPG love world-wide on your blogs and other places.  Penicillin optional.  Link-backs welcome.

- Ark

Clicking makes it bigger.


  1. Two pony posts in a row?

    You're working up the courage to draw the companion piece with Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy, aren't you?

    Aren't you???? ;)

  2. @Erin - Oh geez - my hooves are already so tired - but yeah . . . life would be incomplete without Pinkie Pie.

    Okay, I need help. This probably is a first quarter 2012 kinda thing, though. But help I need. I see the three in Pellatarrum, and in Peril. Ponies in Peril. But I don't know what kind of iconic Pellatarresque backdrop their peril should be set against.

    So give me a good description and I'll see what I can do. No guarantees on timeframe or content. Buyer beware.


    - Ark