Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Yes, Those Are Dice in My Pocket AND I'm Glad to See You

Feel the power of my huge-ass dice!  They are so big, I could take out car windshields if I decided to chunk these off of an overpass.  The creator was saying that they had imperfections - but frankly - my eyes don't focus to the level where said imperfections might be.  They look great!



That right there - where the #5 is - is where the frikkin space medusa is waiting for the party.  Shhhh - don't tell them though.  Let it be a surprise.

- Ark

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the penny for scale. I've seen a couple others mention how huge these things are but without a reference point that doesn't really tell you anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shambleau! Shambleau!

    Those dice look pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Aos - No problem - I wanted to show how HUGE they are. Not bigger than a breadbox, but still . . .

    @Theo - You made me Google! Dangit - that's important pop sci-fi trivia that I should have known already!

    - Ark

    ReplyDelete