Monday, January 2, 2012

Vayniris Anthology Project Update

I'd like to thank everyone for their great story submissions for the Vayniris Anthology Project.  We have some wonderful stuff here that I am reading through now.

We have a slight problem though . . .

There are not quite enough stories to flesh out a full anthology.  I know that there were other stories being worked on that were not completed by the end of the year.  As such, I'm going to extend the submission deadline to March 31st, 2012.  And if you are interested in submitting more than one story, please feel free.

I'd really like this project to be successful, and I'm sure a little time wouldn't hurt at all. :)

- Ark


4 comments:

  1. Hi Ark, Whisk just told me about this. I'll shoot one of my stories over to you. I think we have your email. I'm sure Whisk does. She is the email master.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awesome. Yeah - if you don't have my email - just email me and I will email the email right to you.

    ;)

    - Ark

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK. Knew there was something I forgot to do...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was thinking of my contribution 'story' only this morning... project not forgotten.

    ReplyDelete