Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Night At The Tavern


Well, after a few month drawing my head off, I'm not completely disgusted by what I'm spitting out.  I'm still 10 light years from what I consider competent - and 5,000 light years from where I want to be - but that seems to be the nature of art and artists.

Shortly after posting the Betty picture, I was approached by an old friend that I hadn't talked to in a long while.  He's a pretty prolific author and he's working on a trilogy at the moment - a trilogy that needs cover art - and he wanted to see if I would do them.  Life is kind of odd, yanno?

:)

- Ark

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic comic Ark - I laughed outloud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Someone read the comic! :) Thanks JP.

      - Ark

      Delete
  2. Very good comic. Sheep's ass. I hate that taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tim - Thanks. Yeah - sheep ass flavored toothpaste never did sell very well. :)

    @Theo - I will - hopefully one day I can crank more than two strips out a month. :)

    - Ark

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete