Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Outsourced Game Report and Sketchdump

The Boy ran his Labyrinth Lord game last week.  It was a good old fashioned Holmesian-B/X style dungeon.  The party was made up entirely of gnomes.  Okay - Kaye played a half gnome/half orc.  I'm not sure what gnomish zeitgeist was in the air - but it worked.

The game started normally in a tavern, and turned strangely Salvador Dali-esque as my son's brain spewed forth with the imagination that only an 11 year old can wield.  He far exceeded my meager attempts at being a DM when I was the same age.  I had a lot of fun.

Crazy-Ass Tim has a wonderful report on our shared lucid dreaming session, which I suggest you check out.  I don't think I could have described it any better.

Meanwhile - please enjoy the sketchdump below:

- Ark


  1. heh, just read this out loud to my wife. and we both chuckled at the half gnome-half orc.