Thursday, March 29, 2012



I'm nowhere near finished with the comic.  I've been overloaded with work, and what little time I did have, I spent drawing Red Sonja.  Rather than rushing around and breaking my back - the comic won't come out this time, but instead, at the next scheduled time in two weeks.  Bummer, but I'd prefer it look halfway decent than have it be just chicken-scratching.

I really need to learn how to draw faster - but it seems like I'm actually learning how to draw more slowly.  I don't think that's how it is supposed to work.  And somehow I need to combined my desire to draw a D&D comic with my desperate need to draw cheesecake.  Two birds, one stone.  Hmmm . . .

I'll figure something out - I'm sure.

- Ark


  1. We had a saying in the Jumpmaster community when I was in the service:

    Slow is Smooth; Smooth is Fast

    Do it slowly and do it right and speed will come with experience doing it right.

    You'll be fine.

  2. No time spent drawing Red Sonja is completely wasted.