Thursday, May 24, 2012

His Were Pink Too

You know, I really didn't think that I'd get this finished today, what with work being such a pain and me lately obsessing over the mega-picture of Glacia.  But I did it!  Well, not exactly 'on time,' because I shoot for before 7:00 AM CST, but heck - I got the day right at least.

Hey, do you mind doing me a favor?  I know there are a handful of people that actually read this strip on occasion from the stats, but I really don't know who.  If you read it, could you comment below? Just a Hi or a MEEP or UTINI will do.  I'm just curious.


- Ark


  1. I typically read all your posts, comics included.

  2. I typically read all your posts, especially the comics, spam comments included...

  3. Wait... UTINI?

    You gonna pander to the Jawanese internet audience now?

    I don't want to have anything to do with those crappy servo peddling hucksters!

    They give all us yellow-eyed merchants a bad name.

  4. I read yours strip. I enjoy 'em alot.


  5. Count me as a reader.

    Your work keeps getting better. Keep it up!

  6. I read, I enjoy. All of it. Love the comic

  7. I read everything except the wall of texts. Wait, even those.

  8. Comic good. Require more.


  9. Thank you all for responding. I really appreciate it.

    The primary purpose for the Rather Gamey Comic is to push me to draw more, so that I'll become a better artist. While I love to draw, sometimes it's an effort to actually finish something.

    The secondary purpose is to give me an excuse to think up things that make me giggle. Okay, I really don't need an excuse. I amuse myself all day long, much to the chagrin of friends and family. Sometimes they ask me what I am giggling about - but usually they regret it.

    So that leaves 'entertaining an audience' all the way down here as a tertiary purpose. If no one was reading it, I'd still do it, but admittedly it does give me a thrill to know eyeballs are taking a peek. I've heard from artists that a dead sure way to stop or reduce people from commetting on your blog posts is to post your art instead of your words. This appears to be very true.

    So thank you for taking the time to let me know that you are reading the strip. Feel free to go back to silently watching. I'll keep on entertaing myself with bad jokes, boobies, and idiotic green tentacle monsters.