Sunday, July 15, 2012

Screw Me, Vacation

First day at beach nice.  Then cloudy.  Then rainy.  Then monsoon.  The flooding outside condo.  Then waves of mosquitoes. My bites had bites. Got horribly sick.  Then the flying ants.  An alligator was somewhere in there.  Left early.  Shit my pants in a convenience store.  Not convenient.  Thought it was a fart.

Been sick for 7 days straight.  Not getting betting.  Prognosis unknown.  Pneumonia maybe.  Must have pain meds to get out of bed.  Dunno when will be well.  Everyone else healthy.  Vacation over tomorrow.

No blog features for a while.  Must cancel all games I run indefinitely.  Players please spread the word.  Will get back in touch when I have the good sense to stop myself from letting the entire world know I shit my pants.

Sense of humor still intact.

- Ark


  1. Other than the incident, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

  2. You're a gamer! When will you ever have enough sense not to share that kind of stuff with the world?

  3. Hang in there, before you know it you'll be safe and sound sharting at the office.


  5. Dude... I'm still laughing.

    I found your soul mate here: