Thursday, March 21, 2013

Polly - A Possible Petty God


I had an idea for a Petty God so I drew her.  This is a rough pencil - she needs some more work but we are in the right neighborhood.

Polly is the Patron Saint of Elven Barmaids.  There.  That is the ENTIRETY of my idea.

Yeah.

So I'm going to need someone to stat up Polly.  Because I am lazy.  And I know there are those of you out there who can stat up a godling easier than breathing.  So if you want to stat up a Petty God of Alcohol Distributors, go right ahead and post one below or sent one to my gmail address at StudioArkhein.  And I'll select a winner.  Or have a vote for a winner.  Or something   I am a bit sketching on this part of the process - but again, I am lazy.

:)

- Ark

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that'd probably be my religion. Quite nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete