Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pherosathoola, Goddess of Sexual Fear


Here is the latest step in my drawing of a Petty Goddess. These are the 'proper' pencils I've put down after I was comfortable with the Non Photo Blue. Next step is the inking.

I've added the freckles, as requested.  She was already cute, and they make her look even cuter - which makes me laugh, as she is the petty goddess of sexual fear.  So take a good look at Pherosathoola, and then go read about her on Rended Press.  Are you sufficiently horrified now?

Good.

:)

- Ark

6 comments:

  1. That is friggin' awesome. What a great representation of Pherosathoola.

    It's the breast freckles that make it awesome.

    Yeah, breast freckles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured while I was drawing freckles, I might as well sprinkle them liberally. :)

      - Ark

      Delete
  2. Oh, and it's Rended Press, not Rendered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! I Render a heck of a lot more than I Rend. Fixed now.

      - Ark

      Delete
  3. How much do you want for the original once Petty Gods is done?

    mwschmeer AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One million dollars. Wait. Let me look get the Kelley Blue Book. Will email you.

      - Ark

      Delete