Thursday, August 22, 2013

Accidental Art

I still am confused as to why most of the things I intend to draw end up as beg nasty meses, while the mindless sketches I make tend to be the ones I like.  Probably says something aboout my psychological make-up. :)

- Ark


  1. That just proves that you're . . . normal! LOL

  2. You're overthinking things, is why.

    When you set out to specifically draw something, you have an idea in your head of what you want it to, and you try hard to make the image conform to that -- but for whatever reason, your precision hasn't caught up with your imagination. Then you try to fix it, and you make it worse.

    But when you're sketching, you don't have a goal in mind, so your imagination and talent are free to play without being constrained by how you think they should behave. This allows your true artistry to shine through.

    In other words... zen, me lad.

  3. My name is Natasha michael, a citizen of US and resides in United Kingdom.I am here to tell everyone about a man, i met through the help of my uncle and this man have helped me when i thought no one can. He has shown me that there are indeed real spell casters who are true to their words. I want to sincerely thank one man i hold in high esteem for his wonderful works and sincerity and for reviving my lost relationship and making my life a healthy one. This man that has done all this for me is the World Greatest, dr high priest ozigididon. please friends out there look no further for those scam spell casters out there the real one whom i have TESTED AND I TRUST is high priest ozigididon and he can be contacted on dr I cross my heart, a trial will convince you about him and you will know i am not just exaggerating.