Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A-Doodle-A-Day is COMPLETE!


Last year I set myself a challenge - to post something artsy every day.  The intention was to get me into the habit of drawing every day, though it had several other benefits.  One was to get me over the fear of exposing work that I didn't think worthy of posting.  The other was to show people that, proportionally, a lot of crap is drawn by every artists for every one good drawing.

Completing the challenge was frustrating at times - and I did sandbag posts a bit - but I drew every day and I am very happy with the results.  I am now done spamming your blogrolls with all this mess now.

So what's next?  Well, nothing so public.  I need to work on anatomy and getting a better handle on 3d-space.  I'll continue to post art, but hopefully there will be more game content as well.

Have a happy New Year!

- Ark

4 comments:

  1. This is my first comment of 2015: congratulations! You can feel proud of this amazing accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz! I for one will miss the blog roll spamming. I hope you will keep posting art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed seeing all of your daily doodles. I'm a big fan of the "If' it's important, do it every day" philosophy of training, learning, and practicing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ark - Stopped in to see what you've been up too. Hope that you're still drawing, gaming and having fun.

    Cheers and boogie boogie.

    ReplyDelete