Friday, October 2, 2015

The Nazareth Chronicles Wormhole Map

Above is a wormhole map for our GURPS SPACE game.  I had originally called it Triton Core, arter the mechanism that triggered wormhole jumps.  That proved to be a boring name.  We now call it the Nazareth Chronicles, since their ancient spaceship is called the Nazareth and NPCs have started calling the PCs 'the Nazarenes' instead of just 'hey you guys.'  Please not the ample white dots indicating systems I have not flesh out yet. :)

- Ark


  1. I like the idea of using wormholes to restrict movement and define space (astro-geography?). How do you make the wormholes work? Looking at your map, none of your paths cross and all seem to be equidistant, can wormholes only be so long? Are the wormholes open all the time? Are the entrances/exits guarded?

    Not trying to be a pain, just want to steal your ideas.

    1. Thanks for the interest, John. I'll answer them in my next blog post. :)

      - Ark