Sunday, January 17, 2016

Blog Header Image Change (NSFW, of course)

You may have noticed a slight change around the blog.  I updated the header image for the first time in like five years.  The previous image was drawn for me by the wonderful artist Angel Ureña.  But this blog has become increasingly about my art, and my foray into comics, so I felt a change was needed.

It's been a fun, scary, and hectic time working on the Underfeet story.  I'd like to thank everyone for their support of my arting over the years, and this current comic in particular.  It meas a lot.  For me, drawing is like trudging into a dungeon and taking on a fire breathing dragon.  The armor chafes, my hair goes up in flames, but when I look back on what I've done, the carnage makes me smile.  I'm glad I can share the experience.

- Ark

4 comments:

  1. I think that's a great description of the artistic process involved in comics: I'm trying to work on some myself right now, and you are an inspiration. I def approve of your new header pic, it is great. You can consider me the new Comics Code Authority: if it doesn't have elves, nudity, mushrooms, hedonism and severed heads, I want nothing to do with it! all the best things in one spot. I won't stop visiting here and your Tumblr. Keep up the good work, Ark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Perp. I'm definitely going to have to steal your CCA quote. :) Good luck on your comic endeavors!

      - Ark

      Delete
  2. Enjoying all the Yahfi stuff so far! Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete