Saturday, February 6, 2016

My Favorite Adult Fantasy Web Comics

Clumzor's The Party, Rupert Everton's I Roved Out in Search of Truth and
Love
, Totempole's The Cummoner, and Trudy Cooper & Doug Bayne's Oglaf 
I read my fair share of comics - from sci-fi to superhero - but what really warms my heart is fantasy stories with plenty of boobs and butts and jokes about dicks.  So, without further ado, here are my four favorite-ist.

Clumzor's The Party - This comic is about a D&D party who's leader, Bug the Gnome, never has any luck in the romance department.  They go on adventures that usually end up with lots of nakedness.  Bambi, the Tiefling Warlock, is my waifu.

Rupert Everton's I Roved Out in Search of Truth and Love - I just ran into Roved the other day, an it's an immediate favorite.  It follows the adventures of the elves Cinder and Maeryll.  The poetic landscape and painterly images really capture a wonderful fantasy feel.

Totempole's The Cummoner - This is the story of the witch Vilga and her unfortunate travelling companion Tuck.  Vilga's magic power is fueled by sex, and poor Tuck is her Energizer Bunny.  It's pretty much exactly what you would expect. :)

Trudy Cooper & Doug Bayne's Oglaf - Okay, what rock have you been living under if you haven't heard of Oglaf?  The weekly strip is full of sexy humor.  Sometimes there is a story - sometimes not.  But there is always something really fucking weird happening that will burn into your retina.

All of these strips are very NSFW - unless you work in an adult book store or a brothel.  Enjoy!

- Ark

2 comments: